Here you will find records from our past presentations and events. For content that is restricted to medical professionals, you will be prompted to log in to our secure channel on MEDD, a medical education portal for healthcare professionals.
Dr Chris Raffel (Australia), Dr Andreas Ruck (Sweden), Professor Holger Nef (Germany), and Dr Rajesh Nair (New Zealand).
Edwards TMVr clinical outcomes sharing
- Strategy of patient screening to achieve lower MR Grades
- EU experience on Ace to achieve desired outcomes
- NZ MR repair case sharing and aspiration to MR 0-1+
Unprecedented times call for a reimagination of connecting with the ANZ TAVI Community. Our Edwards TAVI Today Implanters Symposium was redesigned to offer a unique in-person experience with virtual interaction.
On Saturday 27th February 2021 we invited those from the heart team to join at our in-person hubs across a number of states along with the ability to attend virtually.
- SAPIEN 3 Ultra
- Who is the TAVI patient of Today?
- Controlling for the Future of your TAVI Patients
- SAPIEN 3 - Delivering Outcomes in Challenging Anatomy
- Hot Topics in Valvular Heart Disease
Over 15 presentation recordings covering the latest in transcatheter therapies.